|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Fri Feb 3, 2017 12:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Wed Mar 1, 2017 11:45 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Nor-Cal Woodturners is a not-for-profit group supporting the art and craft of woodturning. One of our major projects is working with youths at a local school. We have several pieces of equipment that were donated to us that we'd like to auction off to raise funds for our programs.
You can view the equipment by coming our club meeting on February 28th between 7:00 and 9:00 pm. We meet at the Leo Palmiter School, 2040 Ethan Way, Sacramento. Click here for a map.
To view the auction items at other times please make an appointment with Ted Young at [email protected] or call (714) 402-8611.
NOTE: Auction ends at 11:45 pm on Wednesday March 1st
Winning Bidder Payment Information
NOTE: Shipping is NOT included in the auction price and must be arranged in a timely manner if you are not picking up the item.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Secure online payment via PayPal (A PayPal account is not required. Major credit cards are accepted)
- Items may be paid with Cash or Check (pleae make payable to "Nor-Cal Woodturners") at the time of pickup.
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Winning Bidders can pick their items up at a time arranged with the Auction Administrator.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —